Defensive Carry banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
95180d1406944385-how-often-do-you-buy-new-gun-d205792776f757612787b904346953d2.jpeg Little oversized ...but lethal.
packed full of 135 gr. HONEY BAGER ★ 45 ACP
Lehigh and Black Hills got this one ! View attachment 310110

Reactions: Pete63

·
Registered
154 Posts
I only rotate 3 guns throughout the year but usually carry one as much as I do the other two. My primary carry has been a Dan Wesson 15-2 in .357, I'm slowly leaning on making my S&W 360 Airweight my EDC because of comfort and concealability and my smallest carry gun is a Ruger Lc9s.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
682 Posts
Same as my summer carry... M&P40 Compact w/10+1=11 rounds of 180 gr HST. Potent caliber/rounds, reliable, accurate, handles very well, good capacity, good trigger, compact, lightweight. Makes good sense to me - a very good balance of important attributes. Not too big, not too small.

Seriously considering bagging the P365 for the 9mm 2.0 version of this pistol or possibly the 2.0 Shield. I already have the M&P 2.0C 4". Love me some S&W goodness.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Seriously considering bagging the P365 for the 9mm 2.0 version of this pistol or possibly the 2.0 Shield. I already have the M&P 2.0C 4". Love me some S&W goodness.
Amid so many rushing to carry the smallest, lightest carry gun, with a small bore size... I'm a contrarian.

And, I think the M&P Compact is just the right balance of size, handling, capacity.

I would definitely have the M&P 2.0 Compact, except I'm so well set with M&P40C (I also have M&P9C, but don't use it) that I'm not motivated to buy more guns.

Reactions: OD* and forester58

·
Registered
682 Posts
Amid so many rushing to carry the smallest, lightest carry gun, with a small bore size... I'm a contrarian.

And, I think the M&P Compact is just the right balance of size, handling, capacity.

I would definitely have the M&P 2.0 Compact, except I'm so well set with M&P40C (I also have M&P9C, but don't use it) that I'm not motivated to buy more guns.
I ended up going with an M&P 2.0 3.6” in 9mm. Picked up a Vedder Light Tuck to carry it in. Vetting it now for reliability.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I ended up going with an M&P 2.0 3.6” in 9mm. Picked up a Vedder Light Tuck to carry it in. Vetting it now for reliability.
I've got the same gun with 4" barrel and it's bumped my Shield for EDC. It's my favorite pistol as it feels good in my hand and I shoot it a little better than I do the Shield. I have had zero reliability issues with it.

I may or may not go back to the Shield this summer when I only have a T-shirt as overgarment. I'll decide that when the time comes. But for the winter when I wear a sweatshirt all the time it conceals very well.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts