Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An article from June of this year provides the incentive for this question along with the pro communism and favorable ideas about China I've been coming across for some years now.
What are the odds ? I'd say they're pretty good.

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
It is not beyond the realm of possibility - or probability.

·
Premium Member
4,489 Posts
That was one shipment, out of how many.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
I don't think they need to supply weapons directly to militant groups, for two reasons.
  1. That would work against their agenda. See the thread I started on how Communists take over a country. In our case, it will not involve a major armed insurrection. They plan to take over with very few shots fired and they are on the path to succeeding.
  2. If they did want to arm militant groups, all they would need to do is send laundered money. Local criminal organizations would take care of supplying arms for profit. It is too risky for the Chinese to get caught red handed shipping arms in. That might expose what they are doing and unite more people against them. They need to keep us ideologically divided until the revolution is complete.

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
I’d say the odds are better than average. We know a good number of Chinese national students are working for the Chinese government on American campuses. It is not a large stretch to think the Chinese would do this.

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
California Senator Leland Yee was born in China and was convicted on charges related to weapons smuggling and connections to Chinese gangsters so I’d say the chances ar pretty high.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
greetings...

the commies own biden and most state and federal politicians and bureaucrats...

the commies own us soil and us business and most necessary and unnecessary products...

the bulletless fight is between the new world order and the commies... the commies are winning... them come the bullets...

azj

·
Registered
Pistoleer
547 Posts
Isn't the whole point of Chinese firearms being banned from import into the US back around 1994 was because Norinco (on behalf of the Chinese government) was smuggling military grade weapons for criminal elements here in the US? Considering they have done this before and were caught means that the odds of them trying it again is pretty high.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Starting to smell fishy. Thing about fishy is not only is the fish old it's not fresh and neither is this topic. I'm thinking back to when Slick Willie sold the Chinese missile secrets. Yeah, put 'em up in the Lincoln bedroom also.
No wonder the Republic is in a mess.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
What I think is fishy is that there's no mention of what the parts are. Are they AR firing pins? Bolt carriers? Barrels? Who knows and why haven't they said? Maybe they haven't said because there's no story if they do say.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
As noted Norinco was shut down by a gov raid back in the day and that along with them selling rocket parts to Iran or the like lead to the full ban on all weapon imports .

Interesting though was Norinco was trying to sell to local gang bangers in CA pretty heavy stuff full auto AK ,RPG etc ... I think it was less revolution then just old fashion greed though ....

Reactions: airslot

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
I put nothing past China or Russia. China is like an angry wasp now that Trump has interrupted their peaceful take-over of the country via economics and debt.

I don't expect them to stop at anything and since they have no moral ground, nothing is off the table. Look at what a mess our country is in just since January. Between COVID, mass racial and social unrest, rioting, police departments being de-funded etc. we are really vulnerable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts