Defensive Carry banner

What are you more likely to forget? Your wallet or CC gun?

• My wallet

Votes: 112 80.0%
  • My CC gun

Votes: 28 20.0%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went out to eat last night and forgot my wallet... but I sure remembered to grab my Glock 27. I kind of surprised myself, didn't think I'd forget my wallet and remember my CC gun. I guess that is a hint on how society affects people's thinking...

·
Banned
1,438 Posts
i forget my wallet all the time. it's kind of hard to keep track of something so small, and light (cuz i'm broke). i carry a full size 1911, it's not so easy to forget that.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
How could I forget something that is always on me? That would be like forgetting my foot.

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Well, I went out to eat last night and forgot my wallet... but I sure remembered to grab my Glock 27. I kind of surprised myself, didn't think I'd forget my wallet and remember my CC gun. I guess that is a hint on how society affects people's thinking...
Be careful about that, here, you MUST be in possession of your CFP to be legal for CC. You can OC without a permit, but not CC. Is it different there?

·
Registered
741 Posts
I forget my wallet sometimes, when walking into stores. I go to my truck and get it quickly. Do not want to walk around without my permit.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I guess society does affect us in different ways, for me it's the wallet.

·
Registered
571 Posts
My gun.

Every time arm up to go out I check to make sure I have my wallet and therefore my permit. Huge no-no in FL to carry without physically having your permit on you, so the two are connected.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Neither. My gun is in a holster, my permit in my wallet.

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Quote gdm320

Every time arm up to go out I check to make sure I have my wallet and therefore my permit. Huge no-no in FL to carry without physically having your permit on you, so the two are connected.[/QUOTE]

Same in Mi. Neglected to take my wallet/wDL & Permit with me ONE time!!

Paranoid the whole time, Unloaded the confounded thing & put it in trunk. Thank God I was with the wife, (honey You drive, I don't feel like it) and it was a short trip to town & back, Whew!!!

We live in an age when pizza gets to your home before the police.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Have never forgot either, more likely to forget my teeth. :haha:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I'm more likely to forget my keys than my wallet or carry pistol. My wallet and carry pistol live with me, every once in a while I'll lay my keys down somewhere instead of putting them in my pocket. I couldn't vote in this poll.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Could not vote. Both gun and wallet go into and out of pants at the same time along with the other pocket stuff.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Also did NOT vote...Wallet and Weapon always go with me...I'd rather leave home without my American Express!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I don't carry yet, but last year I forgot my wallet for the first time and as my luck would have it, it was the same day I was going to interview for a position at the nuke plant and they needed my DL to verify that I was on the list of approved visitors :pat:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
No Vote Here....

Third option: Neither. Both are ingrained habit and one goes with the other.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Couldn't see the selection for neither so I didn't vote.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts