Defensive Carry banner
1 - 3 of 40 Posts

· Registered
1,091 Posts
Who am I to say his opinions are less than those I hold???

My only concern is that his pistols are reliable and that is about it. I have a few friends that have Ruger\'s and love them.

I already know what my next few purchases will be and no Ruger is not on the list. But that is no way based on the statements made. Aesthetically, their pistols do not make me go Ohhhh Ahhhh.

~A

· Registered
1,091 Posts
What comments has S&W made?

~A

Originally posted by Bumper
I have a S&W that I have had for a long time but won\'t buy another one. Ruger may get added to that list...

· Registered
1,091 Posts
Tc, wait till pics are allowed to be posted again and I get my new wheel. I think I might make you think twice about S&W wheels. :rock::O

~A

Originally posted by Tc300mag1
Rugers dead and isnt running the company .. did it stop me from buying there guns no .. no one makes a tougher wheelie.. Sure i didnt agree with what he said but isnt gonna stop me .. granted i dont own a smith and have held there sell out against them for awhile ... but wont stop me from buying from them ...Ruger is one fo the largest gun makers do ya want um to go out of bizz like colt is trying to ...

1 - 3 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.