Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I have some Galco leather gun belts that I use. They are the primary ones I strap on, but I got a big discount on a Bianchi Ranger Belt recently so I am testing it to see how it will stand up to use.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I have three very nice belts made by gun belt makers that I rotate through, the Belt Man for one. But I find myself using those for times when I need to dress nicely, and using a Schmidtt that I bought at Tractor Supply Company almost every day.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
My main carry belt is a 5.11 Operator. It's held up well with about a year of everyday OWB carry.

Reactions: SWIll

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have three very nice belts made by gun belt makers that I rotate through, the Belt Man for one. But I find myself using those for times when I need to dress nicely, and using a Schmidtt that I bought at Tractor Supply Company almost every day.

I do want to get a gun belt that i can wear with my dress clothes when need be.

Reactions: MadGunner420

·
Registered
210 Posts
Leather belts from Dillon - have 2 and they hold up really well

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
My nice ones are from The Belt Man, RGrizzle and the Ugly Bald Guy. All three are very nice, high quality belts that I use in dress situations that call for some nice clothes.

Reactions: Christopher67

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a Blade Tech Looper leather, a Crossbreed Leather, and a Wilderness 5 stitch. I rotate through them all & like them all. I would like to try out an Ares though. They look sharp. I'm sure with my "need" to try every nice holster and belt I'll get one sooner or later!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.