·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Boats, I don't get what your sayin. Everyting takes place off camera.
Even though a lot of the action is off camera, we can see enough to recognize an important mistake which we can learn from. The victim's fight or flight response was to fight. However, it was a heads down tunnel vision response. Once she started driving her attacker back, she didn't seem to take any time to evaluate the situation. Is there more than one person? Is there an escape route? Does my attacker have a weapon? That can be hard to do under stress. But it is critical. That's why I say it is a common mistake that we all need to actively train to avoid.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I don't think she saw it coming, her SA was low. After the second punch, it looks like a grapple/pulling fight.

Saw the guy retrieve what might have been the knife but the victum appears to walk off the screen to the left at that point.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Still, you have to admit she did pretty good...

She was attacked from behind by a man with a knife, and she still beat the crap out of him and held him until the other employees or customers subdued him.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Still, you have to admit she did pretty good...

She was attacked from behind by a man with a knife, and she still beat the crap out of him and held him until the other employees or customers subdued him.
Look closer, I do believe that's a female doing the attacking. If it IS a guy he must be from San Fransisco :wink: ... he hits/fights and looks like a girl!

The mistake I see? Besides not reacting until after the second punch and having no real fighting skills (hair pulling is beating the crap out of someone? )... she didn't pull out a Glock 29 and threaten to give her a few new decorative thru-n-thru piercings to adorn in the future.

This looks like a fight between people that know each other. Girl on girl usually means there is one guy dating both of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts