Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what everyone here carried around today such as their EDC and what ever else you may tote around on any given day. I'll go first everyone.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
40 pounds of Iams Dog Food and a M&P45c

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Today, I just had to go to the vet with my basset two blocks from home so I just pocket carried my Ruger LCP in a DeSantis Nemesis with two reloads. I also had my Benchmade Griptilian and a flashlight.

Going any farther than that I would have had my XD9sc and the LCP.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I carried my XDSC40 in a UBG Canute I just got, a spare mag, my Kershaw folder, wallet, keys, cell phone, and that about covers it.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Just the usual summer configuration of 642-P/ BackUp / Microtech / Speed Strip.
Regards,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I was in the house most of the day. Carried nothing yet. Had plenty within reach in every room but never strapped on. I barely got out of my jammies (day off).

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I've been home all day, and just open carried my G17.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Like MP45 I can't carry at work, however there was something close by in my center console. My truck is parked near by and I can get to what I keep in it quickly. :yup:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
My G19 stuffed into my waist band appendix (nekkid style) yes, that's right.....no holster. The way I'll usually do on a work day after work before I get home. Some may question this, and I run on an empty chamber for this method alone.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Para P-13 in a Serpa, Rock-n-Load pocket holder for extra mag and flashlight, Full size CRKT M16 Tanto folder, Wallet, Cel Phone, Keys w/ mace on ring and a Bandana.:wink:

Sam.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Basically the usual today. My PM9 in a FIST K5, extra 7rd mag, Spyderco Native combo blade, Fenix L0D, keys/wallet/cell phone.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Didn't leave the house today. So just my Taurus PT-22, Gerber backup Guardian, Inova Bolt flashlight, spare magazine, and 55 pounds. Oh yeah and my keys with photo Rex and nail clippers.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the replies so far guys,maybe the mods can merge this with the other thrad here that covers this topic?

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Nothing, absolutely nothing...all day...I had to work in a high school...couldn't even have something in the car.:hand1::hand1::banned:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts