Defensive Carry banner

41 - 60 of 6709 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yup, that\'s it, Bumper.

I suppose that I should clarify, though: I carry the SmartCarry Security model. This holster/belt has an additional pocket behind the gun pocket - it\'s very slim, and designed to carry money, passports, or other papers. The other thing about the Security model is that it has two identically sized gun pockets on the front - it\'s ambidextrous. (This is what enables me to comfortably carry two 3\" J-frame revolverts.)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Carry a CZ PO1 in Galco paddle rig, loaded with Win 115gr JHP, one spare mag weak side. Wife carries CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm in HBE IWB rig, with Hakan grips. Hoping to get Hakans soon myself.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Originally posted by Betty
I\'ll carry either a .45 USPc or a S&W 640 as my main carry gun, and a Colt Cobra or Colt Mustang as a backup.
Excellent! I sure wish there were more women out there equipped the way you are!

How do you like that USPc .45? It\'s on my shopping list.

SSKC

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Smart Carry

Well, it seems to me that it used to be known as ThunderWear. I had one a long time ago, but I stopped wearing it because my wife complained that one too many waitresses gave me \"the eye.\" Made the wife mad.

I just don\'t understand women. It\'s not like it was \"false advertising\" or something. Still, the holster wasn\'t very comfortable to wear and the draw wasn\'t quite as smooth as advertised, either.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Well since I live in middle of nothing I normally carry a PPK/S or my Mustang. If Iam headed for the city, Lex. or Louisville I step up to my Commander and Mustang in pocket. :)

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Originally posted by Scunyon
Kick your kids ass now, so I won\'t have to later
I did already, I think it\'s your turn now :D

Originally posted by ExSoldier762
Well, it seems to me that it used to be known as ThunderWear. I had one a long time ago, but I stopped wearing it because my wife complained that one too many waitresses gave me \"the eye.\" Made the wife mad.

I just don\'t understand women. It\'s not like it was \"false advertising\" or something. Still, the holster wasn\'t very comfortable to wear and the draw wasn\'t quite as smooth as advertised, either.
The SmartCarry was previously know as ThunderWear; they changed the name. After your report, I may have to finally break down and buy one ;)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
How do you like that USPc .45? It\'s on my shopping list.
I love it. It fits my small hands well, is easy to shoot, is accurate, reliable, concealable, and dissassembles so easily. The price on USPs are obnoxious, but my life is worth more. Mine has the ambi safety and I carry decocked/safety off. It also has XS Sights tritium Big Dots. :cool:

·
Registered
357 Posts
USP45c

I love it. It fits my small hands well, is easy to shoot, is accurate, reliable, concealable, and dissassembles so easily. The price on USPs are obnoxious, but my life is worth more. Mine has the ambi safety and I carry decocked/safety off. It also has XS Sights tritium Big Dots. :cool:
Thanks Betty. Sounds like a nice sidearm. I\'m looking forward to getting my hands on one.

SSKC

·
Registered
14 Posts
P-239 .357sig in a Milt Sparks VMII. I also carry the P-232 at times or my 9000s Beretta .40 S&W. Just depends where I am going.. ie fishing, work, etc. But the P-239 is my main carry @ 99% of the time.:)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Kimber Compact Stainless in a MS SSII. Sometimes my Kahr PM9 or Taurus M85 in a coat pocket. Most of the time if I have my Kahr or Taurus I have my Kimber as well (the 1911 is hard to get to with so many layers on).

·
Registered
767 Posts
Modified Kimber Classic Gold Match in a Brommeland MaxConVI w matching belt and mag/flash. Secondary mag is Wilson Combat, light is an old Surefire 6p. Spyderco Delica and Emerson Karambit, and a cell phone rounds out the package.

Dan

41 - 60 of 6709 Posts