Defensive Carry banner

6701 - 6713 of 6713 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts

I recently switched over to a Sig Sauer p365 XL with Hogue grips from what I previously had for the last couple of years as my EDC a Springfield Armory XD-E.

The p365 at 20oz is lighter, more comfortable and conceals much better with minimal printing yet carries 12+1 9mm rds. To be honest, I am over the moon with this firearm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me Too, except I usually carry with a 15+1 and a backup 15 rounder, 31 rounds and the accuracy is like none other I’ve had, especially since I added the Romeo....
And at 70 feet at that,
I’m thoroughly impressed !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
For the longest time I carried a Sig P228 variant, and then a CZ P07, but have recently converted over to a CZ P10-C... Why? Best trigger ever, for me anyway, I have never owned a handgun that I shoot as well as this thing. It wasn't even supposed to be mine... I bought it for my wife, but she fell in love with my P07 and when I first shot the P10, I was okay with the trade.

CZ finally converted me to striker fired.

·
Registered
573 Posts
For the longest time I carried a Sig P228 variant, and then a CZ P07, but have recently converted over to a CZ P10-C... Why? Best trigger ever, for me anyway, I have never owned a handgun that I shoot as well as this thing. It wasn't even supposed to be mine... I bought it for my wife, but she fell in love with my P07 and when I first shot the P10, I was okay with the trade.

CZ finally converted me to striker fired.

To me as well a great trigger is a great asset to my ability to shoot well. The handguns I shoot the best are my Colt Python and now the Dan Wesson Vigil, followed closely by my OLD MODEL Super Black Hawk. It's no accident that they have THE BEST triggers of any of my handguns.

·
Registered
983 Posts
1911's (3", 4" mostly) but a SIG 220 and a M11-A1 get used on occasion depending on mood and attire. When in doubt - 1911.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
My newest carry, an Alchemy Classic Carry (Commander) in God's Caliber.

Reactions: Pete63

·
Premium Member
3,967 Posts
6701 - 6713 of 6713 Posts