Defensive Carry banner

6781 - 6795 of 6795 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
S&W model 30 .32 Long most days, occasionally with a speed loader or speed strip...when feeling tactical I carry a Llama Geco Model 1 in .32 acp with a spare magazine. lol, I'm in that gun hipster phase right now, once I hit 40 I'm thinking I'll probably want only the newest and best again.

·
Registered
38,097 Posts
S&W model 30 .32 Long most days, occasionally with a speed loader or speed strip...when feeling tactical I carry a Llama Geco Model 1 in .32 acp with a spare magazine. lol, I'm in that gun hipster phase right now, once I hit 40 I'm thinking I'll probably want only the newest and best again.
Hummmm. Two .32s almost equals a .45.

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
Any one of a short dozen 1911s in God's Caliber, or a .40 cal BHP.

Less of bigger is better than more of smaller.

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
123 Posts

I've come full circle, back to my first EDC a circa 1990 686 2". Sometimes the 629 4" comes along for a hike strong hand OWB. 442 as a BUG, or maybe an LCP on my ankle. LCP is primarily a bicycle jersey gun. I've got my semis, but love spending time at the range with my revolvers and feel very confident with them.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
As of late, I have reverted to carrying my Walther PPK-L in 7.65 as it is incredibly accurate and fits my hand as if it was personally made for me. If I feel the need, I will carry my Sig M11-A1 in 9mm or Glock 19.5.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
View attachment 341379
I've come full circle, back to my first EDC a circa 1990 686 2". Sometimes the 629 4" comes along for a hike strong hand OWB. 442 as a BUG, or maybe an LCP on my ankle. LCP is primarily a bicycle jersey gun. I've got my semis, but love spending time at the range with my revolvers and feel very confident with them.
SHARP-lookin' getup!!! Wheredja score that holster? Got a M64 2" with Packys that NEEEEEEEDS one like that...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Switched it up from the M&P 2.0c to the G19. Too many levers on the side of the M&P for me, can't get a good support hand grip.

Glock 19 Gen5 MOS/FS
Tenicor Velo4 (best AIWB holster evarrr)
Holosun 508T V2 in a CHPWS V4 Defender Plate
Ameriglo Sights
Magpul backup mag
Federal HST 147gr

Tudor Pelagos
Benchmade Triage
Trayvax Wallet
Truck Keys
iPhone Xs in Evutec carbon case

Reactions: BCC73

·
Registered
123 Posts
SHARP-lookin' getup!!! Wheredja score that holster? Got a M64 2" with Packys that NEEEEEEEDS one like that...
Chief Gunleather in NC, found on Etsy

Reactions: Snub44
6781 - 6795 of 6795 Posts