Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch the video and what do you see?

Officers ordering the suspect to put the assault rifle down and it appears he is complying and then he is shot!

Is that what you see?

Watch the video again and watch the suspect's right hand while he places the rifle down with his left hand.

What you don't see, but the officer behind the suspect does see, is the suspect pulling a hidden handgun from his rear pants with his right hand.

Our LEO's face a dangerous life on the streets and I thank God and them for the work that they do.

Watch as the bad guy goes down, the handgun is still in his right hand.

Just a reminder -- what you think you see at first does not always tell the truth.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
They did good except I can't believe that they didn't keep BG covered as they walked up.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Glad they were as observant as they were. Otherwise he would be walking away instead of them.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
BG got what he deserved,he didn't see the LEO in his blind spot that took him out

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a training video, designed to provide discussion. Used not only for training street officers, but used also for PIOs so that they may be better prepared to deal with the media.

Listen closely to the audio, the officer in the back also yells "Gun" prior to the shooting.

Sorry for the confusion as I should have posted that it was a training video in the original post.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Im not a LEO and at first I thought, what the hell. Then I caught it. WOW.

·
Registered
152 Posts
thanks for the post. Notice how close the officers are to a 180 degree crossfire? :gah:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very good vid, and great communication by the back LEO to his buddy....GUN!

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
I also saw this video in the academy, notice the officer/s in front didn't see the gun. Only the officer flanking the BG.

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Our [the 9th annual] West Carrollton Police Department Citizens Academy class got to use the driving and shooting simulators at the Butler County Technical School. It was great! These shooting programs also give bad and new actors jobs, doing different scenarios at the same situations. To shoot or not to shoot? These programs also show you that you are not as good of a shot as you think you are, besides being too slow or too quick on the trigger. The red dots are fatal shots on the big screen, the green being wounds. I would love to do it again and often with new scenarios, if I could. This is cheaper and safer training than on the job or on the street.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts