Defensive Carry banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Whether or not he survives, for something clearly is happening, will be interesting. It appears a sister has been put into a position of power. Whether or not that was just normal, or has more significance cannot really be known. The North Korean officials are better at hiding secrets than the US government. With how crazy Kim Jong-Un can be, his passing may be a good thing. We know what his survival will eventually bring. He's insane, and will do crazy things. His predecessors were at least sane. That family is filled with a lot of vicious and nasty people.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
If he crashes and burns, his Sister get a stab at leading the country. But I suspect she's as brainwashed as he is.

·
Premium Member
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Can you imagine performing surgery on a ruthless dictator who could have you executed for your surgery not going perfectly?
I heard a rumor that the surgeon who was performing the cardiac procedure on him was shaking so badly he could not put the stent in correctly

·
Premium Member
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I wish the American government could keep a secret like the North Korean government. This nation has no secrets with all the people releasing classified crap and never being imprisoned or hung for treason.
Know what you mean, but I will take the first amendment over government secrets any day.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts