Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when looking at us handgun laws at top of this forum i was looking at my state for where you can and cannot carry and do not understand what those initials mean it in the part that talks about state parks and rest areas and such thank you for any response because that was the only one that was a no no

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I have no idea what WMA means!??!

Maybe try looking at your state at:

Handgunlaw.us

The ultimate source for laws is reading and understanding the actual text as published by the state... look up the statutes on the state web site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome and quick response. That would make sense I knew you couldn't hunt in a wildlife management area (game reserve) but had no idea you couldn't CC. Which confuses me even more because i walk my dogs at the WMA in my town and see shotgun shells there all the time from a local beagle club that trains their hunting dogs there. I will have to reread my state laws

·
Super Moderator
18,226 Posts
The whole northern half of Arkansas is a WMA. Where I live, you are either in the Piney WMA or the Ozark WMA.

WMA's are hunting designations. Some of them have different rules and bag limits than other. In the handbook put out by the Arkansas Game and Fish, it has a list of all the WMA's in Arkansas with the specific bag limits and laws of each one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts