Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I clear my cache or run a complete scan on my computer , I have to log in here again, and EVERY time, it tells me that my password is not right. So I have to change it . This must be at least the 4th time that's happened. This is the only site that happens on.

·
Registered
178 Posts
When you clear your cache to clear out any data informing the system that you are logged in. hence the need to log in.

Regarding Password, that one is a tad tricker. but you may, either, be clearing out your saved password or the saved password is the incorrect one. In the case of the latter, I go into my password manager and delete the savedsite information (and password). to get a good clean slate.

When clearing your cache, double check what you are opting to clear out. typically this is a list of three or four items you wish to 'clear out'.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
If you go into your browser's settings (or options) there should be an option to manage the web site's cookies. For highly frequented sites you will probably want to change the permission to persistent.

Your password manager should give you the option of updating or deleting any password in its file.

Reactions: hogdaddy and Nod

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, I could see getting the password wrong once, but not this many times.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's been working fine the last few days. Looking forward to site re-do. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts