Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got a powerpoint at work about gunshot wounds. It was pretty inaccurate, but it had a picture of a gun I don't recognize. The powerpoint called it a "shotgun", but considering the other information, I have no idea if that is correct. It seems to have a European style bolt handle and looks to be SBR or SBS length. I tried to Google it, but when you type in "underfolder stock" all you get are AK style rifle pics.

shotgun.jpeg

·
Registered
182 Posts
hmm, bolt action shotgun....the barrel looks undersized for shotgun, but it is really hard to tell.

looks kind of neat, but ive never seen that before.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
The barrel is 295mm. One foot is about 30cm, so that puts the barrel less than 11 3/4". This is really made for close in work!

It has a pistol grip and a folding stock. Add a bayonet lug, and really make Feinstein go nuts!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, maybe if I get an old Mossberg bolt action and one of those old "Enforcer" M1 carbine uderfolder stocks.... Some Acra-Glass.... Oh, and a Form 1.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Ive never seen anything like it. But appears to be a cross between an m-1 carbine a Thompson and some kind of bolt action. Kind of a neat piece tho.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
A "pimped out" 1903 Springfield?

I got nothing else.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Its labeled as a Hunting shotgun.... what are they hunting...people on the couch next to them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts