Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just what the title says. I'm thinking about getting an RM380. What holster should I get? I see Remora has a sale. Are they any good?

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
I have a cheap no name pocket holster I have had 15 years. My .380 is a pocket pistol and this holster works well for it. That being said I have a Sticky holster that I use with my M&P 9 compact. I also use this as a pocket holster. If I was to replace my no name holster I would a Sticky holster. I have never handled a Remroa but hear they are nice.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Remora for pocket carry of my Glock 42.

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
I use a pocket holster, think its Uncle Mikes, was about $15-20.

Remora looks similar, guess they could be OK for pocket carry. Have owned 2 regular Remora with sweatshield, etc. Shame on me for buying twice. Would never use Remora for anything other than pocket carry or maybe nightstand holster.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Desantis nemesis works well for me.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
Desantis superfly no flap and pistol wear trump card mini-(easier to get to the grip) when I wear sweats or basketball shorts and don't want my RM380 slapping my leg as I walk. I'd probably go for the desantis nemesis if I could do it again. Not as thick as the superfly. Though not as sticky. Ymmv.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I carry my LCP in the reactive holster from Viridian. I glue some syrofoam to the hook end of it to eliminate printing and some industrial strength fuzzy sided velcrow so that I can stick it to the side of my console where I have the hook type velcrow glued on. When I get into the car I take the holster and gun from my pocket and stick it to the side of the console with velcrow. I stick it back into my pocket when I get out. If you turn your pocket towards the door while you remove the gun and holster from your pocket you can do it without it being seen. Never carry anything except the gun and holster in the same pocket. That way you don't snag anything on the trigger and shoot yourself. You can super glue the styrofoam and velcro on to about any holster you want to pocket carry.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Pocket holster...I have used several, but probably use the Blackhawk, the most.

I do have an OWB holster for the LCP...but I am going to sell it...never used.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My RM380 does very well in a rear pocket holster from pocketholsters dot com (guru dave holsters). I also have a Recluse one-sided for the rear pocket. Both are excellent, either works well, though I just slightly prefer the guru dave holster.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I use a Desantis pocket can't tell what model but works great.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts