Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about picking up a Shield in 9mm with the good prices and rebate. What do you recommend for IWB carry holster?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I went with a Alien Gear IWB holster with the FBI cant for concealed carry. If you are overly nourished (fatter than you should be) trouser size and belt size is problematic.

·
Registered
9,339 Posts
If it's leather you want you must check out Nelson Holsters (He's a sponsor here)
I like Vedder Holsters and Tulster Holsters (I don't have them, but like their design and reviews)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I have little to complain about my Bianchi 100 Pro. Leather IWB single metal clip. Comfortable and secure. Had it for about a year now.

I just wish the cant was adjustable but it'll hold me over until I feel the need to get an adjustable cant leather-only holster.

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
My 45 shield resides in a hand boned g26 leather holster or an owb panther concealment kydex rig.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I carry my Shield just in front of my hip in a Multi Elite.

Anyone use a Clinger holster?
I used a Clinger Stingray holster when I had my P938. It was a good holster except for the fact that it only had one retention screw, and it seemed like I was always tightening it. The Multi Elite has 2 retention screws, and I consider that a requirement.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
The only holster so far is a Crossbreed. My Shield has the green Crimson Trace laser on it (the laser was a Christmas gift from my wife, so I have to have it on the gun), so holster choices are limited.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I put mine in a Rimora if I know I'll have to throw it in the glovebox. If I know that I won't have to disarm, it's in a Winthrop IWB.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Either an Alien Gear 3.0 Cloak or a Foxx for AIWB.

For OWB either a Lobo Leather or a Alien Gear Cloak Slide OWB.

Here is the Foxx......

45infox.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts