Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ran across this, this morning. And since I already own an AR15, and am about to take delivery of an AR10 any day now, this is EXACTLY what I want for Christmas!

Just in time for Christmas, Brownells is offering up the perfect gift for that hard-to-shop-for someone who has everything — Bulk Barrels of Ammo in 5.56 and 7.62X51.

Filled to the brim with either 12,500 rounds of XM855 5.56mm NATO, or 7,500 rounds of XM80 7.62X51 NATO ammunition, the metal Bulk Barrels are painted an attractive, eye-catching shade of yellow and sport a patriotic image of a majestic American bald eagle soaring on outstretched wings, its talons fully extended.

bbl.jpg

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/daniel-zimmerman/brownells-now-selling-5-56-and-7-62x51-ammunition-by-the-barrel/

·
Registered
Various
15,534 Posts
Isn't that the only way that commie ammo comes packaged?

Mine is PMC in cardboard cases which is manufactured in South Korea by the Poongsan Corporation (ISO certified) which produces cartridges ranging from small arms ammunition to large howitzer rounds for the South Korean military.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I like their stuff too LC. I have a case of some brass Yugo stuff from the 70's in a wood crate with roller handles. Has a metal rip cord to unseal it. May need a gas mask. I want more rifles to shoot 7.62 x 39.

·
Registered
33,946 Posts
Just ran across this, this morning. And since I already own an AR15, and am about to take delivery of an AR10 any day now, this is EXACTLY what I want for Christmas!
I posted a Christmas card for you. Be glad you got that!

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
The 5.56 is already on back order. There's also a $500 rebate on the 5.56.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts