Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Rock Island Armory

Votes: 18 7.4%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can a mod fix my multiple spelling errors in the title thread? I had a brain fart with multiple version going... Thanks!

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
I only own one of the listed guns, Ruger, and I don't consider it underrated and of the others listed that I have owned (3) and no longer own tells it all, not worth any rating other than "unsatisfactory".

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
EAA.

Their basic Witness models are workhorses, and solid performers do their cost.

The Elite Match models will blow pretty much any other stock model at the same price point out of the water, accuracy-wise.

RIA would be a close runner-up, but they do seem to be getting better known.

Reactions: maxwell97

·
Registered
20,256 Posts
I voted CZ. I do not think there is a better product on the market, and they make steel guns as well as Polymer with the ability to choose fire control for first shot preference.

Walther is my second choice.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Always had great results with Bersa and RIA , not so with kel Tec.

Reactions: BurgerBoy

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Bersa and CZ..I voted for bersa, great little guns for the money

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am curious to drop $100 on a Hi Point. Most people I hear talk bad on them admit to having never shot them. I would sooner trust the owners and people who have shot them. Afterall, I wouldnt praise something I spent more than $20 on that didnt work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another vote for cz and bersa. My thunder has never malfunctioned. Along with my cz97 cz 75 and cz p01 except for the cz97 when I tried to use an eaa witness mag (follower is slightly different so it feeds fine but does not lock the slide back on last shot, obviously not a failure on the 97,-me trying to cheap out on mag cost)

·
Registered
301 Posts
My vote goes to CZ. High point firearms are too big and heavy for single stack handguns. Many of them also require a trip back to the manufacturer before being reliable.

·
Banned
732 Posts
I thought Walther, Bersa and CZ would be in the Top 4 on this list. I thought FN would join them. It may just be that not many people are familiar with FN but their lineup is very solid.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I thought I was going to be safe assuming that no one would choose Taurus but.....it has a vote already!
I'll own up to a Taurus vote. It's based purely on my experience owning a PT 145 and not what others have said. It was a very reliable gun for me, the only reason I sold it was to get a single stack gun for more comfortable CC.

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
High-Standard, Supermatic-Tropymatic series..

1 - 20 of 66 Posts