Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your best advice on how to camouflage your concealed carry?

• Haha
Reactions: PD1097 and GRCarry

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Always take a world class babe along with you wherever you go. Make sure she is dressed to impress.

Always works for me. No one ever pays any attention to the old guy.
Nope bad idea that world class Babe on the old farts arm says the old fart has money let's rob him.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Carry it normally concealed and wear a Bernie or Biden baseball cap.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope bad idea that world class Babe on the old farts arm says the old fart has money let's rob him.
So, you'd go with the ugly duckling girl because only money would attract a "world class Babe." If money was the issue, I'd have the world class Babe carry the sidearm.

Reactions: retired badge 1

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just wear the same stuff that I did when I was 50 lbs heavier. Not so much for concealment purposes, but because I am frugal.
When COVID came I dropped from 256 lbs.
This morning I weighed less than 177 lbs.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
OK, I will admit that there are times when I have difficulty deciding which world class babe to take with me on any given day. They become so competitive when it comes time for the next selection process, and I truly hate to hurt any young babe's feelings.

This old guy gig can be a lot more stressful than any young guy might imagine. Dozens and dozens of nubile young women competing for selection every day. Enough to wear an old guy down.

More interesting stories coming in my new book "Fantasies of an Old Guy", so reserve your copy now and look for the video release at the better rental joints.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Since that crap made going to the gym an issue, I've probably gained 25. Working out at home isn't quite the same.
I am sorry I got off track, but I quit working out long before because it had no effect on my weight. I was going on an incline treadmill 30 hours a week climbing the equivalent of 35,000 feet. Going to a 1500 calorie diet with 5% carbs did the job. Taking the vaccine can likely make you a super spreader because you are a carrier with no symptoms.
Typhoid Mary was immune to typhoid so she became a super spreader. Your body is built to resist disease.
If you want to stop COVID, stop making a home for body viruses by improving your immunity.
If you want to stop COVID, stop eating carbs to lower your weight and improve your immunity.
If you want to stop COVID, start eating fish, flax, and pork skins to lower your weight and improve your immunity.
If you want to stop COVID, start taking supplements like D3, Zinc, NAC, Quercetin, Magnesium, and Glutathione to improve your immunity.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Carry a toolbag. No one notices service techs.
Noted. I know a Hi Point .45 fits in a drill holster and could pass with a little colored duct tape. So, a tool belt might work, but I am against off-body carry.

Reactions: nikk
1 - 20 of 83 Posts