Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love hearing people talk about the handguns they love, and I say at the moment because I suspect many of you have a different favorite for each day of the week. So tell me why you love the gun you do!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Ruger LCP. Just bought it. The cheapest gun I own. But, it's the one I carry the most out of convenience. I have more than one $1000 gun paired with $100 holster, and more often than not, when I walk out the door it's with the LCP in my pocket with a $20 holster.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Ruger LCP. Just bought it. The cheapest gun I own. But, it's the one I carry the most out of convenience. I have more than one $1000 gun paired with $100 holster, and more often than not, when I walk out the door it's with the LCP in my pocket with a $20 holster.
See my Avitar as an example, although that set up is extremely comfortable! Silent Thunder holsters are incredible.

·
Registered
20,257 Posts
Colt 1911, Glock anything, CZ75, Walther P5, S&W K, L, and N frames.
Ruger SA revolvers, and Colt SAA.

I like them because they are guns to live by, and represent the best of the lot.

I also love the PPK.

·
Registered
509 Posts
M&P Shield 9mm because it's my newest purchase, and because it's a SHIELD!

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Current favorite? SCCY CPX-2. It's everything I could ask for and more.

·
Premium Member
36,959 Posts
Whichever one of my four edc's I have on at the particular moment. I have an essentially stock Glock 19; a DeltaPoint-equipped Glock 17 with the grip chopped down to a 19; an M&P 9 full-sized with a textured grip, re-worked trigger and removed beavertail; and a stock M&P9c. I love shooting and carrying each of them, and regard them all as my favorite.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
You made no specification of whether this was a handgun we own as individuals.

My All Time Favorite Is The Broomhandle Mauser in full auto 20R magazine.

Do I own one?? I wish:blink:

Reactions: blitzburgh and Nix

·
Registered
588 Posts
Right now? Tough call...I can't decide between my Glock 27 and Ruger LCP. I shoot my 27 really well, and just plain enjoy shooting it. I also like carrying it. However, it's been steamy and boiling hot, and I'm often not in A/C. It's been soooo easy to just pocket carry my LCP and not sweat all day against one of my IWB holsters.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Favorite handgun is my S&W 629. Fantastic firearm. Utterly reliable, smooth trigger with crisp break, handles a variety of ammunition. Very good fit and finish. If I had to choose one handgun and sell the rest, this would be it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
My Metro Arms American Classic II is my favorite at the moment, hands down... now if I could just find some ammo for it, I'd be in high cotton.

Reactions: NONAME762

·
Registered
8 Posts
Right now, I would have to say my CZ 75 Compact. Extremely reliable and accurate. Very little recoil because of the design with internal rails and all steel frame. It's also very concealable because of its narrow width. I sometimes carry it just stuck in my waistband, it rides well and draws smooth and quick. Only handgun I have that comes close to the feel of a 1911. I think the CZ's are most underrated handguns on the market today. I'm gonna save up for a CZ 97 45 ACP. I've read a lot of good reviews on the 97. They also are very reasonably priced.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts