Defensive Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm another member of a private club with multiple outdoor ranges. Nothing changed during the panic. There are signs asking people to observe social distancing but since I'm usually the only one there it's not a problem. I try to go at least once a week and spend a couple leisurely hours there. I'm going later today which will be the third time this week. I love that place!

·
Premium Member
3,377 Posts
Mostly at a private indoor club
Not much changed, just social distancing protocol.
Few times i was there it was pretty empty so they spaced us out ever other or every third bay.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I loosely belong to a sportsman's type club. The membership is as cheap as 1 indoor session at a range. It's pretty no frills outdoor range (but they keep it mowed pretty darn good). It sort of reminds me of the camp ground in the very first Friday the 13th movie. Basically, I get a big berm to place my targets under for safe shooting... I have never seen rules, although the club President told me in person "don't shoot appliances and leave them!". It is also 2 miles from my house on a very quiet country road.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Private club/outdoors. masks,social distance,no guests (during Covid),no sign-in.
Has Full time RSO's and CCTV.
4 handgun ranges (+STEEL),/2 rifle (max 100 yards).
750 members but in 10 years have NEVER HAD TO WAIT.
Entire club is cold so some people resent going from gate to firing line unarmed...has never been a problem for me. I just stop outside the gate and load/holster.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts