Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
My last purchase came at the end of a 5-6 gun binge so it's a bit fuzzy. I think it was my SP 2022, but it may be my little Beretta .25. They were bought within a couple of days of each other. Seems like it was years ago, but really it was just a couple of months.

image.jpg

·
Registered
148 Posts
I purchased a NIB G 36 in 45 ACP back in Jan. I just got the opportunity to shoot it for the first time this past Sunday. Nice shooter, a bit more recoil than the G 30 SF's that I have had for years. Not quite as accurate as the G 30's either, but good for CCW. I only put 50 rounds of Fed HST 230 gr + P's, and 30 rounds of 155 gr frangible ammo that I had for target use.

As always, stay safe.

·
Premium Member
5,814 Posts
Last Saturday, picked up a Colt O2091, a stainless 0,38 Super Government model.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Picked this up the same day my High Noon Holster came in the mail. Still not sure why I didn't post about this beauty. It's #68 of 300.

·
Banned
1,845 Posts
Carrying a Ruger LC9s now and am not sure if I want to go up to an S&W M&P9c or down to a Kahr CT380 for my next carry gun. Or maybe get something fun for the kids like a new Ruger Charger 10/22.

·
Premium Member
5,814 Posts
Picked this up the same day my High Noon Holster came in the mail. Still not sure why I didn't post about this beauty. It's #68 of 300.

I'm in lust, deep lust!

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Reactions: gatorbait51
1 - 20 of 331 Posts