Defensive Carry banner
281 - 300 of 337 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,068 Posts
Well, I have had a Black Aces Shorty-Shotty on my NEED list for 18 months. Went into my LGS yesterday and found something similar and for slightly less money. So, I jumped on it. Made in America, Fort Meyers, Florida, in fact. Has a three inch chamber and with that, holds 4+1. I think it it might bump one on that with two and three quarter shells.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Today, I pounced on a deal I found on Gun Broker:
A brand spanking nib Springfield Armory TRP five inch barrel 10mm 1911. I can’t wait and online it was at least $200 cheaper than anything else I’ve seen. Here’s a picture that’s a representation: View attachment 350195

That is an awesome 1911. I have been looking for one of those myself.

·
Premium Member
7,068 Posts
Picked up my new Springfield Armory TRP Operator 10mm this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I bought these two older Remingtons today. I hope the story of the previous owner is not a sad one. But he kept these so pristine I have to think they were much loved. I felt they should remain together. They are an 1984 and 1985. They are pristine... mint... whatever you want to use to describe them... They are very high end examples without a scratch or flaw. The rifle has a old period correct Bushnell scope.

Feast your eyes on these babies... I tried to do them justice. Hope I came close.

First is a really nice example of a model 1100 Magnum semi auto 12 gauge. Superb wood and not a scratch on it. It might be a special edition or some sort of higher grade run or something. Isn't marked as such but its drop dead gorgeous aint it? Looks unfired. Well... not any more! LOL... I put three rounds of heavy based #4's through it just to test fire it. It works! Full choke barrel.

This one below is from a very limited run of these for about 5 years in the mid 80's. This one appear to be 1985 which would be the last of the run I think. The "Model Four" which is engraved as that in cursive. It sports a period correct Bushnell scope that I think is Japanese. Absolutely mint too. Not a scratch on it and perfect. Again looks unfired and Ill change that tomorrow. As you can see its a 30-06 Springfield caliber.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
My newest gun purchase is the 642 I bought 5+ years ago. I no longer buy hardware. What I have covers all my self defense needs.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Never a problem with mine.
NIB previous model XDS. Its not the Mod 2, but it's still awesome. Excellent build quality and thin for my wife's hand. The size should keep the recoil down for her as well.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I'm seriously considering some sort of bullpup 12ga mag fed semi-auto. Anyone care to talk me out of one?

281 - 300 of 337 Posts