Defensive Carry banner
321 - 337 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I much prefer the Taurus GX4. Not as snappy, I like being able to release the slide with the slide release. I like being able to take it down without worrying about that stupid pen.

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
Ruger New Model Blackhawk Bisley in 45 Colt

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Glock G26, Gen3. New, from a local gun store. I had been on the look-out for one, as I have some G26 holsters, that are not compatible with the silly “ambidextrous” slide stop on Gen5 Glocks. I was gratified to find that it left the factory with what might be the best, cleanest trigger stroke, of any Glock I have ever bought.

My previous Baby Glock G26, for which I had bought those holsters, had been a Gen4, that I had bought, to back-up the duty G17 that I had started using in 2015. I had sold the Gen4 G26, shortly before retiring, to a colleague, but soon realized that a G26 fits a really useful niche, at times, in private-citizen carry.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My latest pistol purchase was the Keltec P-17. Fantastic little .22. Very nice trigger, quite accurate and 17rds of .22 is nothing to sneeze at. Covid pricing was just under $250.

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Newest gun purchase? Right now, $3500 for new 8 foot sliding glass front door, $600 for tree work, and a 25 year old refrigerator that's starting to make ominous noises and leaking slightly. :eek:

321 - 337 of 337 Posts