Defensive Carry banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

I saw this online but I couldn't figure out what is is. It seems to be nicely machined, although I think I see a phillips screw holding the safety on. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
19,267 Posts
I don't know but the molded-in checkering is crummy and it uses Phillips head screws in its assembly. Not a quality piece.

·
Super Moderator
19,267 Posts
Great minds and all that OD*.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I don't know. but the gun that i would absolutely love to have and i will buy one day is a FN Five Seven! those guns are so sweet looking and im sure it shoots like a charm lol

·
Registered
808 Posts
I called up Feinswine to get a definitive answer: "Full auto laser guided high capacity clip assault weapon."
You forgot that "therefore they should be banned. No normal citizen needs one of the dangerous high powered weapons."

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
6,623 Posts
I called up Feinswine to get a definitive answer: "Full auto laser guided high capacity clip assault weapon."
Correction:

"High powered military-style full auto laser guided high capacity clip assault weapon with armor-piercing hollow-point cop-killer bullets."

Reactions: msgt/ret
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.