• Woven nylon or similar material

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.5%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Most of the time i use my defender belly band, made of woven nylon. It works well and is easy to hide. If i wish to go to strong side 4:30 IWB then i use my modified uncle mikes sidekick, it is somewhat more comfortable but harder to hide.

I will end up getting a Milt Sparks VM-2 soon for both of my SIG's. Then It Maybe all leather for me.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Desantis Nemesis pocket holster.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Andrews Hybrid Saddle Holster
Leather, Tension Hold

·
Administrator
143,837 Posts
So Far.......

Dead Cows........Winning!

just like that doggone superbowl. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
<edited> Oh, wait we were talking about holsters. Leather, just leather.... :aaa:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mitch Rosen ARG w/G23

·
Registered
135 Posts
I always carry IWB and have found leather to be the most comfortable for me. I've tried kydex IWB holsters and after wearing them all day it just feels like a big chunk of plastic stuffed in my waist band. Once a leather holster gets broken in, and sweated up a few times, it feels a bit softer in the waist band.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I guess I am kinda weird (but you guys already KNEW that!).

I most often use a shoulder holster. While the shoulder rig is leather, the actual holster itself is nylon.

I prefer nylon for the holster but leather for everything else.

It's also a lot cheaper to invest in one GOOD leather shoulder rig and then attach less expensive nylon holsters for multiple guns if necessary. -That's not why I do it but it is less expensive than buying leather holsters for each gun.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Leather (a la VM2 and another on the way for the wifey), but I do have a 2 Kydex Yaqui slides and a CQC Serpa from Blackhawk Products.

~A

·
Registered
615 Posts
My primary is a Galco Scout 212....I can't help it, but with all this talk about leather, I had a flashback to the Mash episode where Hotlips opens this box that looked like a flower box....she says "I just love fine leather"...she pulls out this "Cat-O-Nine Tails" and starts crackin the whip.....Oh Yeah!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts