Defensive Carry banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
I think I saw Joe Biden peeking out from a window. He may be down there getting out the octogenarian vote - or something! Lots of blue hair sniffing could go on there.

PS: I wonder if those golf carts have enough power to pull down a statue.

Reactions: matthew03

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
There's an old saying in the south: The only good thing that ever came from the north was an empty bus.
From growing up in my Carolina coastal home town, I cannot give that sayin enough likes!!!

Some of those folks are a miserable group of people and they are gonna die trying to make your life miserable too! There are some fine folks from up nawth, you just have to pick through a bunch of angry one’s to find them!

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
I think I saw Joe Biden peeking out from a window. He may be down there getting out the octogenarian vote - or something! Lots of blue hair sniffing could go on there.

PS: I wonder if those golf carts have enough power to pull down a statue.
Most of the carts here are gasoline powered. Mine has a four stroke single piston 357cc engine and will do 24 mph however under stress I think there would be mostly rear wheels spinning on the ground. Lights, mirrors and brake lights and turn signals are required to go on Village cart paths which are numerous on Village roadways and connect all 30+ golf courses. The human population of The Villages now exceeds 100,000.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Listen to their accents. They ain't from the South. More like from the northeast. They need to go back from whence they came.

·
Registered
33,967 Posts
Listen to their accents. They ain't from the South. More like from the northeast. They need to go back from whence they came.
Florida would be pretty near empty then.

Reactions: ShooterGranny

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Florida would be pretty near empty then.
Maybe down south in Date,Broward and Palm Beach counties however you move inland and head to the north central counties and it definitely changes. Yes there are Floridians and yes God, Guns and the Constitution mean something to them.:cool:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts