Defensive Carry banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My daily carry pack also. I purchased one early last year after having used different messenger type bags for some time, really like this bag. I added a water bottle holder and now its perfect for my needs.
It shows 1050D,so you think it is a little bit heavy for daily?

·
Registered
568 Posts
It shows 1050D,so you think it is a little bit heavy for daily?
With the items that I carry in mine, plus a 16 oz water bottle, mine weighs 9.8 lbs. My wife said that compared to her daily pack, its super light :) (she takes her laptop back and forth to work).

Reactions: Gerryquick

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
The daily use backpack I have is from Swiss Gear. A lot of commuters in the DC area carry variations of the same bag, so it blends in and doesn't appear "tactical" while still being a quality pack.

I fly a lot (or at least did) and found the quickscan version to help in getting through TSA faster. By folding open the backpack it provides the scanner operator less clutter to look through and not once in dozens of flights did I have to stop for a hand search if my bag, where previously it was probably every 4 to 5 flights because of carrying multiple devices and charging cables for phones, tablet, and laptop.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts