Defensive Carry banner

What size handgun do you EDC

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
I put other because multiple choices weren't an option with the poll. Some days I have Kahr P380 in my pocket, and some days it's a Sig P365 IWB.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I probably should have put other. When I'm not carrying the Colt Defender, I'm carrying the Glock 45, or the P365, Or a full-sized 1911 or some combination thereof.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
I carry a Glock 30sf..."subcompact".

Reactions: Redbert31

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
Reactions: Redbert31

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I rock with my boy; my HK 45c. These are 8 rd mags shown here but, I carry it w/2 12 rd magazines. :vs_cool:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Glock 45 MOS, now with a Holosun on it.
Would you mind sharing your experiences so far in my Pistol RDS thread?
Would love to see what you are doing in regards to training.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
If I had voted, it would be other, as I would need to check 3 boxs. Sub-compact, full size, and K-N Frame and other. You should fix poll so some here could multi-pick.
We could just answer the question.
you always carry two guns or have a rotation, then post what you would carry all year around if you could only choose one.
Or start your own poll. Or search for the old poll on the topic.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
In NW Florida 7 months of winter most often carry a Kahr PM9. Sundays - large church-it's a full size Colt 1911 45 ACP, or Browning HP. Must CC in Florida.

In Freemont County Colorado for 5 months of summer its OC a full size Colt 1911 45 ACP or S&W 29 in the outback area of Waugh Mountain. Shopping its the Colt 1911 OC. Sundays small church in Westcliff it's the Kahr PM9 CC.

41 - 60 of 130 Posts