1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
I wonder if they'll hold an auction if no one stops by to claim all those goodies?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Upper's can be purchased by anyone. It's not a gun and my guess is someone cleared out another family members stash. It doesn't state how much ammo was found so something more than 40 rounds and less than 100 would be my guess. Newspapers have a way of making stuff up.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I know what I would do with all of that if I found it!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
My old stomping grounds. What a waste, thousands of rounds.
Maybe I'll have to start checking out dumpsters. :image035:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Darn it, why doesn't this kinda thing happen around me :argue: I never fall into any good deals til it's to late.

About 10 years ago a big drug bust went down across the street from me. It just so happens that I knew the Commander of the Inter- agency Drug task force (this whole incident has a long, kind of funny story behind it, which I won't go into here) at the time and the next day he told me the Caddy they confiscated had $250K in CASH in the trunk. I was like: "Gezz, how-a-about a little heads up, I could have used $250K bucks":bier:

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Upper's can be purchased by anyone. It's not a gun and my guess is someone cleared out another family members stash. It doesn't state how much ammo was found so something more than 40 rounds and less than 100 would be my guess. Newspapers have a way of making stuff up.
Yes it does...from the article..."and thousands of rounds of ammunition"

Could have been a nice find for someone.:hand10:

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
This was posted about back in May if I remember correctly.........

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Funny coverage. So much anxiety over rifle parts and ammo. Did you notice the people they interviewed? Boy do they have 'strange' Texas accents. And no serials numbers, oh my. Of course not: no recievers were there.

If I had found the stash, it would be mine! Unless the cops can prove it was stolen, if it's thrown away, it's finders-keepers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts