Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been a Glock fan but something about the 32 changed my mind, I have NO IDEA what it is since it is the same as every compact Glock but a different caliber. What does everyone here think of the gun?

Not asking if I should get it or not, just wondering opinions..

annnd go!

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
When I'm carrying Glock, that's the model I use.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How is the recoil on the gun?? I know they say the .357 sig round is snappy, but they also said that about the .40 cal I used to own and it shot great! I didnt think it was too snappy..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Glock 32

The Glock 32 is the only plastic gun :image035: that keeps my 1911s company.

The 357 sig is fun round to shoot but a little expensive.

Get one if you can, you won't regret it.

Ray

·
Registered
651 Posts
Excellent gun and caliber. While I don't have one (went 10mm instead), every one I shot was about as snappy as the .40 but a little more quicker.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, I need to get over the mentality that a Glock is "plastic". Tats the only thing about it I don't like but I want the 32 so bad!!! I can't do the G33 since I cannot stand their sub-compact models that my pinky hangs off of. Ridiculous!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I keep mine even though I am a 1911 fan. It goes bang every time and performs up with the 357 Mag....you have to love that. The trigger is possibly the worst I have on any pistol; it is so bad compared to my other pistols I don't enjoy shooting it.

I do however keep it is a fanny pack with 3 mags and flashlight in the basement just in case.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Alright, I need to get over the mentality that a Glock is "plastic". Tats the only thing about it I don't like but I want the 32 so bad!!! I can't do the G33 since I cannot stand their sub-compact models that my pinky hangs off of. Ridiculous!
The pinky issue is easily resolved with a Pearce pinky extension. There are others out there as well. I use one on my G26. It still conceals better than the larger pistol, since you eliminate the back rear of the grip - the part that usually prints.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
I keep mine even though I am a 1911 fan. It goes bang every time and performs up with the 357 Mag....you have to love that. The trigger is possible the worst I have on any pistol; it is so bad compared to my other pistols I don't enjoy shooting it.
I do however keep it is a fanny pack with 3 mags and flashlight in the basement just in case.
I've shot many, many different guns. I truly believe that a shooter can master any trigger, given enough practice and patience.

The only trigger I dislike is the DA/SA system, because I prefer the same feel from shot to shot. I don't much care what that feel is, as long as it is consistent.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've shot many, many different guns. I truly believe that a shooter can master any trigger, given enough practice and patience.

The only trigger I dislike is the DA/SA system, because I prefer the same feel from shot to shot. I don't much care what that feel is, as long as it is consistent.
I've shot a Glock and didn't mind the trigger. I LOVE SA though, that short crisp pull of the trigger..

When I had my Sig I never fired the first shot in DA. Aways went straight to SA

·
Registered
101 Posts
Personally I would rather fire a revolver DA than the mushy/springy feeling trigger on my 32. I think the design is revolutionary and the reliability is incredible, but the gun would be a true masterpiece except for the trigger.

Sure you can master any trigger, but why buy a gun that has a trigger so bad that you have to devote so much training energy to learning to compensate for a poor design. I much prefer the long stroke trigger on my Kahr.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
.357SIG would be my preferred round. I carry a 23 instead of a 32 for two specific reasons. If all else were equal, I'd carry it.... and I've never fired a .357 round that had more snap that the 155gr .40 rounds that I carry.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Thumbs up from me on Glock, but the thing is....do you really need a 357sig for carry? I mean....how many targets would you plan on taking down? Think about it. If you're target is the BG....better make sure what or whom is behind him, because with the 357sig compared to other calibers, you may end up getting the BG and what's behind him. I'm just sayin'. What's an extra 2-300fps in a 9mm anyway?

·
Banned
888 Posts
the 357 sig is a great round for law enforcement due to it's extra penetration. for that same reason i don't own one. i like to keep the possibility of hitting an innocent in the background to a minimum as much as possible. i just don't foresee a scenario for myself where i would need a 357sig to penetrate a barrier (being a civilian).

357 sig ammo is also generally more than 45acp in cost, and not quite as easy to find (though certainly not difficult). it is also VERY loud, with a lot of blast.

this is all just my personal take on this. the 357sig has a VERY impressive stopping track record. several of my friends carry g32's and love them.

all i can say is fire one, and see if you like it. :image035:

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I've never talked to anyone who carried a G32 then went back to something else.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i have a G23 that i bought a storm lake 357sig barrel for.

i shoot 357sig thru it much more than 40sw.

if you can deal with ammo price/availability then IMHO its the greatest of the 19/23/32 platform.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts