Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
IIRC, at one time, both were owned by Herstal in Belgium. Perhaps they still are.

·
Administrator
21,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IIRC, at one time, both were owned by Herstal in Belgium. Perhaps they still are.
I never knew that, you learn something new every day. :bier:

According to the FNH site they still are.
FN Herstal is part of Herstal Group that is known around the globe for the quality of its products. Under the brands FN Herstal, Browning and Winchester, Herstal Group designs, manufactures and distributes a full range of firearms and accessories for defense, law enforcement, hunting and marksmanship.

·
Registered
712 Posts
FNH is also designing a new tactical rifle on the Model 70 design. I believe they also own Browning along with Winchester Repeating Arms

·
8,501 Posts
FNH is also designing a new tactical rifle on the Model 70 design. I believe they also own Browning along with Winchester Repeating Arms
Yup. The model 70 is now being made in the FNH plant in SC where they make the M-249 and M-240 mgs. FNH has owned USRAC and Browning for quite some time.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Along with good ol Browning...

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have the FN TPS, ported w/ M4 butt stock. Basically a dressed up Winchester 1200. Seems softer shooting to me. Found a deal I couldn't pass up.:hand10:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts