Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother just turned 30 on the 19th, and a bunch of in-laws dished in to buy him a S&W 29-2. (Lucky dog! :biggrin: )

So what does he do? He finds a mismatched box of strange reloads. :rolleyes: As much as I love my brother and know he's a smart gun guy, sometimes he makes some bad decisions. If he's short on cash, all he had to do was call up his little sister and say he got this cool gun for his birthday but *cough cough hint hint* no ammo.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Miss Mnanners Says:

Extremely bad form to give a firearm gift and no ammo to go with it. When we got capguns and bb guns for christmas we always got ammo. Heck thats like buying a battery operated gift and forgetting to get bateries for it. LOL!

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
standles said:
Miss Mnanners Says:

Extremely bad form to give a firearm gift and no ammo to go with it. When we got capguns and bb guns for christmas we always got ammo. Heck thats like buying a battery operated gift and forgetting to get bateries for it. LOL!
I remember being given battery operated gifts with no batteries. BIG letdown. If he wants to run with the big dawgs, he's gotta be able to feed em now :biggrin:

·
Registered
484 Posts
That is why I do my priming separate, and double check each one....

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
standles said:
Miss Mnanners Says:

Gave my daughter a SW 649 and 1,000 rounds to practice with for her 21's birthday. that was 4 years ago. She shot so much she bought a Dillon to reload her MT's and I got to teach her that too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sheldon J said:
Gave my daughter a SW 649 and 1,000 rounds to practice with for her 21's birthday. that was 4 years ago. She shot so much she bought a Dillon to reload her MT's and I got to teach her that too.
We need more fathers like you.

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
had a few primers in backwards myself. Always caught em on the wipe down/case gauge stage of reloading though. Sure like my Dillon for reloading too.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ahhh - the famous ''Primeratum inverticus non functionalis''. :smile:

:banana:

`

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhh <laughing here> I've been guilty of the "primo rerverso" trick when I reload. It happens to the best of us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts