Defensive Carry banner

What's your favorite iwb all leather holster?

4K views 39 replies 35 participants last post by  CPT_Rich 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of trying an all leather iwb holster. Any suggestions?

#9 ·
Best CC Leather Holster

I've bought numerous different types & styles of cc leather holsters over the years, & have found that a holster made by "The Holster Store", called the "Comfort Deep Carry" holster, if I remember correctly, is by far the best holster I've ever owned, although its not the fanciest or best looking. It's got two leather straps, with very strong metal snaps. It's made to hold your handgun very low, inside the waistband, while still allowing quick, easy access. (I find I really prefer this set up, as opposed to what I find to be clumsy & often not very reliable, metal clip style holsters). Also, it can easily be put on quickly with your belt already on. I carry in the "cross draw" position, & still have easy access my gun.
I usually carry my .38 S&W with me, often while engaged in physically active work, training working cow dogs, gathering cattle on horseback, or four wheeling in the back country, far from any assistance, (let alone cell reception), so I need to have a reliable, comfortable holster that can be worn all day, with excellent retention. I recently had a new holster built, to carry a different weapon, & had it modified with a 15% angle in the cant, (even though my favorite holster has a straight cant, & works very well), to allow for my cross draw carry style, & was very disappointed with the holster. It rides far too high on the waist, & my gun, (during several 'pre-carry' practices), fell out of the holster very easily.
It's now on top of the pile of other useless holsters in my closet.
Good luck with your search.

#10 ·
Another vote for the Milt Sparks VMII

#17 ·
I've grown to really like the G&G Inside the Waist Band (model #808 in G&G catalog). Handgun holster Joint Gun accessory Hand Finger
On Midway they are listed under Product Number 385909.

#21 ·
Thanks for your reply - I checked out the Front Line holsters after seeing your post, and ordered one of the Deep Concealment models myself. I'll post up some pictures and comments after mine arrives, too.

The entire Front Line holster lineup seems to offer great features at an excellent price, and it looks like the shipping times are very short.

#26 ·
RKBA holsters is what I use now. Their Kydex is great too. They're priced a lot better than most and are still quality leather. They're as good as anything twice the cost. Some gun folks seem to love overpaying. They're made to order and you wont beat the customer service.

#30 ·
Number one option IMO is the Brommeland Max Con V. Especially awesome if you have a larger or heavier gun like Sigs or 1911's.

Next closest is the Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro. Sports OWB/IWB design and also has tuckable option and is adjustable.

The Brommeland is more concealable but not tuckable. The Pure Kustom is tuckable but not as comfy as the Brommeland.

Can't go wrong either way. And somewhere around here you can find a place that sells Brommelands and keeps them in stock. If you decide to buy one let me know and I will dig through my email and send you their info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.