Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
SIS Kimber 5" 1911/ .38 taurus snub for backup.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Most likely a 340PD. In fact, I was tempted to place a HI-VIS on lay-away today but the dang prices have sure gone up in the past six months. My dealer has one although at $899.00, I think I'll coast for a bit as I catch up on some nicer leather for my 642 & 640.
Regards, :blink:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm seriously considering a Kel Tec PF9 although not as a primary carry gun. I don't like any of my other pistols for carry, so if something happens to what I carry now I could be SOL for who knows how long.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Depends on the NICS nazis. :mad:

My almost newest firearm is waiting for me on the other side of the counter, but I haven't gotten permission yet from mother-may-I to take possession. :mad::mad::aargh4:

Never had a problem before. Don't know what the the problem is.

Maybe it's because I'm a veteran=terrorist. :rolleyes: What a coincidence--I read that actual garbage report today that cautioned about returning vets being terrorist material.

I've just got one thing to say to Janet Napalm-aloto... well, actually I've got more than one thing to say... but I can't say any of them here.

Just GIMME MY GUN YOU FRIGGEN NAZI'S!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Gosh, Ive got so many on my wish list:
  1. H&K45 Compact
  2. H&K P7M8
  3. Colt Python
  4. And I've recently had a hankerin for an AR15

·
Registered
107 Posts
It depends on whether I get on a PD that will let me use my M&P40 or not. Its going to be either a 1911 or an M&P340.

·
Registered
713 Posts
You know, Rocky at Pure Kustom told me alittle about the FNP45. He has one and loves it. So I started looking. I have held the 45 and fired the 40. It fits my had a little differently than my XDm, but I think I really like it! If I decide not to get the FNP45, then I will probably go with H&K USP 45 (possibly a tactical version if price is right)

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Glock G26 for the wife to carry.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Next possibility?:confused:
Ed Brown Kobra Karry...:yup::danceban:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts