Defensive Carry banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
@NECCdude
Easy to armchair quarterback that one. How big would that spread have been if none of the rules were followed? I'd say it would have been a lot worse.
You can look to Sweeden and the Netherlands. Sweeden is a bit isolated, so may have an advantage. But the Netherlands is densely populated and easily accessible. They are sheltering the most at risk people, using universal precautions, but mostly functioning normally. I think their numbers are pretty in line with the statistical average.

·
Premium Member
2,254 Posts
Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
A business owner told me that is happening right now in Las Vegas where his daughter lives.
My Brother lives in Las Vegas, Owns a HazMat abatement Company (GCA Environmental Services INC) He says he's beginning to notice more small crimes there (break-ins and robberies. He can't even leave his eqipment on the Job site anymore, without fear that it's gonna get stolen (a lot of his stuff has been stolen already)
My Brother, my Nephew, and yes, my Niece who is a ER N.P at UNC https://www.umcsn.com/ have begun to carry while out. (My Niece won't admit, nor deny she has something on her at ALL times.... I gave her a Colt Mustang Pocket Lite for this purpose, yet she also has a Glock 26 I also gave her) )
Seems this is the sign of the times and the future.
Just gotta say.... STAY Vigilant cuz it's gonna get worse before it gets better...

·
Premium Member
2,254 Posts
https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/04/08/toilet-paper-tussle-leads-to-guns-being-drawn/

Over toilet paper? I guess this is why some people believe that gun owners and prospective gun owners should get some training concerning the gun laws before buying a gun - maybe that would prevent these situations? There seems to be a "few" people that don't understand that you don't pull a weapon except when you're in imminent danger. I suppose that some people perceive danger but not over toilet paper! The perpetrator in this story is lucky that he was slapped with a misdemeanor instead of felonious assault.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts