Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Stupid has a tendency to be painful and make life hard... I present exhibit A your honor.

·
Banned
374 Posts
As I posted in the thread on this same topic 2 days ago, guys like this give all of us a bad name. The media loves to report on these losers and spin it that all of us are out-of-control idiots. 20 million Americans carried a gun the same day without incident and none of us got any press coverage.

·
Registered
12,895 Posts
First of all if the shoplifter was fighting loss prevention, its a robbery, not a theft. Once the unarmed robber fled he was no longer a threat. I do not say the guy was stupid, just ignorant.

·
Registered
8,100 Posts
As I posted in the thread on this same topic 2 days ago, guys like this give all of us a bad name. The media loves to report on these losers and spin it that all of us are out-of-control idiots. 20 million Americans carried a gun the same day without incident and none of us got any press coverage.
He might give you a bad name, but he doesnt give me a bad name. I dont know the guy, didnt train him, etc.

Reactions: Taurahe and Bad Bob

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
They are both 12 doughnuts short of a dozen.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
First, I'd be interested in knowing if he fired intentionally or if it was a ND. Secondly, it does not give me a bad name. I am a legally carrying individual.

Stephen Howard, 44, was arrested Thursday on felony charges of carrying a concealed weapon without a permit and shooting a gun where people might be endangered, as well as two unrelated traffic warrants.
If he was carrying illegally, he's not one of s.

Reactions: Rhinoman

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
and people wonder why there are so many gun buster signs... This is why. I think for the most part, gun busters signs are not about anti crime or anti gun but rather anti goof-ball.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've always believed that the right to arms comes with the responsibility for ones actions with them. Failure to act responsibly should forfeit the right. That being said, adrenaline and lack of time to think may lead to poor choices such as this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts