Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
How do some people survive in this world without any common sense? I continue to be amazed at stupidity, it knows no bounds.
I came up with a saying many years ago for people like this. "Ignorance is its own reward".

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Perfect application for my signature line...

Reactions: M1911A1 and GpTom

·
Banned
232 Posts
Even going beyond her stupidity is the fact nobody from the station or any passersby (the video taker) thought it acceptable to try and stop her. That there is just a sad commentary on what our society has come to. Just watch it happen for internet fame.

·
Super Moderator
25,502 Posts
Some days are better than others, and you have to suck it up and remember NEVER to do that again. Years ago I needed about a half cup of acetone, grabbed a cup went out to the flammables cabinet and poured what I needed into the cup, and it disappeared before I even got the cabinet closed. Styrofoam and acetone DON'T mix well... Got to admit I never forgot that! (Never went for acetone before finishing my first cup again either!!)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Some days are better than others, and you have to suck it up and remember NEVER to do that again. Years ago I needed about a half cup of acetone, grabbed a cup went out to the flammables cabinet and poured what I needed into the cup, and it disappeared before I even got the cabinet closed. Styrofoam and acetone DON'T mix well... Got to admit I never forgot that! (Never went for acetone before finishing my first cup again either!!)
My go-cart in High School had an awkward fill cap, so one day I decided to pour some gas into a styrofoam cups to do the transfer. I don't think the stream of gas even slowed down while penetrating the cup on its trajectory from the can to my feet.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
We had genius crackhead where I used to work who stole copper wiring and piping to sell. He used a metal hacksaw to cut some wiring that hooked up a commercial HVAC unit to the panel box at the rear of the shopping center!:22a: He won a Darwin award posthumously:22a:

·
Super Moderator
16,151 Posts
The same thing happens with Everclear and waxed paper cups.

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
@tahmail Idiots one and all...

For those USAF history bufs, this is a Genie nuclear missile (air to air) fired from an F-89 Scorpion interceptor.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts