Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...... I have somehow misplaced a magazine for my G22. Where do magazines like to hide... I am getting frustrated

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
If you find out, let me know... I could use some clues re. my missing socks! :yup:

Reactions: Aceoky

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Got kids? Maybe their invisible friend named Not Me swiped it.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got kids? Maybe their invisible friend named Not Me swiped it.
No kids but if I did swiping a loaded magazine would have some serious repuercussions.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I keep mine near the throne , I read gun mags there:wave:
Ammo mag... not the " I cant keep it anywhere else and i spend the most time on the john" mags lol

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Into the pockets of a visitor?

·
Registered
200 Posts
In the gun safe or drawer. Occasionally the last pair of pants you wore. Have you considered posting a few "Missing" posters with the magazine's picture, the name it answers to, etc.? :schacka:

·
Registered
3,568 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Look under the couch cushions.

Mrs Pockets dropped a TV remote into an open bag of pretzels one time. Talk about something hard to find!!!

·
Banned
76 Posts
The magazine with the semi auto (like the 1911 or Browning Hi Power or anything down to the simple and functional Walther PP series is as valuable as taking care of the pistol. You can never have too many magazines for a reliable auto. They should be treated with the same respect as the gun. If the magazine is not proven in your auto then you can wash it in the washer like socks and allow it to disappear in the Sock Heaven. No regrets then.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
If you don't find it in a couple of days I will have it's picture put on the back of milk cartons everywhere.

·
Registered
26 Posts
In the laundry hamper in one of the pockets of my cargo shorts...wife has never let me forget that idiot move. She found it when she was about to toss the shorts in the dryer :-(
*PS. I shot those rounds at the range after they went through a full wash/rinse/spin cycle. One FTF. Amazing.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts