Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*mods, if this is in wrong place move it - was a guess to where to put it.

We need the Missouri Militia and now! If we lived near them, heck we would show up with our AR’s, the both of us. This is messed up, nobody will help them?

This is not right, the couple defending their home is now told to leave their home and let the protestors trash it.

Yeah, you heard me right...

”“After appearing on the show, Mark McCloskey and his wife were bombarded with death threats, many of them credible,” Carlson said. “Today they learn of another coordinated attack on them that’s planned for the weekend. They immediately called police. The dispatcher put them on hold and then finally transfer them to an officer. The officer didn’t seem to be listening to anything the McCloskey said. We’ll call you back, police said, and they never did. Desperate, the McCloskey called a number of different private security firms, but not one of them would take the job of protecting them. The owner of the last company the McCloskeys called advised them to flee immediately. Quote, ‘The only advice I can give you is abandon the house. Run. Let the mob have its way. let it burn.’

FNC's Carlson: McCloskeys Threatened with Another Attack; Police, Private Security Decline to Help

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
Sometimes there is no backup. Disappointing but that is just how it is.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sometimes there is no backup. Disappointing but that is just how it is.
Explain what you mean please? I find it confusing that when someone threatens to burn your house down in AMERICA that you have no options but to let them do this?

If it were our neighbor we’d be there with bells, whistles, AR’s and lots of ammo!

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
It becomes more unbelievable every day the way right has become wrong - can't say the Bible didn't warn us.
What’s unbelievable are some of the comments I’ve seen on gun forums NOT supporting them because they’re liberal lawyers.

A mob has threatened to burn them out because they used guns to defend their property and they’re being left out in the cold. Disgraceful.

Where are the III’ers and Proud Boys?

·
Registered
572 Posts
The worst of it involves their neighbors circulating a petition condemning their actions. Apparently, their rich neighbors are willing to sell out the only two people who stopped the B&E crowd, possibly from trashing or even torching their neighbor's homes.

Criminal rioters don't care. They'll burn down the petitioner's homes just the same.

Here's what you'll NEVER see during a riot:
Riot Sergeant: "Riot Captain! Do you have the list of off-limits homes owned by those supporting our arsonistic cause?"
Riot Captain: "Sure do, Sgt. Right here...."

·
Premium Member
4,514 Posts
This is truly unbelievable.

I honestly don't know what I'd do. Yeah, you could probably shoot the first couple through the door, but if they come in a large mob or start throwing fire bombs into the house...at some point you'll be overwhelmed. Those two have probably never shot their guns so I don't give them many odds.

You can hold off the mob if you think help will be coming, but what if help never comes? Or, you know they don't intend to come and no one will help you?

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Nobody available

A man was going to bed one night when his wife told him that he had left the light on in the shed. She could see the light was on from the bedroom window. As the man looked for himself he saw that there were people in the shed taking things.
The man phoned the police, but they told him that no one was in the area to help him at that time, but they would send someone over as soon as they were available.
He said "OK," hung up, and waited one minute, then phoned the police back. "Hello" he said, "I just called you a minute ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now 'cause I've shot them."
Within five minutes there were half a dozen police cars in the area, an Armed Response unit, the works. Of course, they caught the burglars red-handed.
One of the officers said: "I thought you said that you shot them!" The man replied, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
Explain what you mean please? I find it confusing that when someone threatens to burn your house down in AMERICA that you have no options but to let them do this?

If it were our neighbor we’d be there with bells, whistles, AR’s and lots of ammo!
Never said let them. Said no backup is available sometimes.

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
Pick off anyone giving directions, first, then focus on whoever still charges.
Too fair. Start shooting outside the gate.

Reactions: airslot and Sister

·
Registered
942 Posts
Attempting to set fire to an occupied home would be just cause for lethal response.
They'd have to stand trial, which would be very expensive, but they should get off scott-free.

Go for the apparent leaders first. That should turn the mob away.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
Article posted by local St. Louis news late last night. Hundreds of protesters stopped outside the McCloskey's house for about 15 mintues, but did not go inside the gate onto private property. We will see what happens tonight.

The article says there were several men in plainclothes inside the gate. Another article online said they were private security. A GoFundMe page was started to help the McCloskey's pay for the security, but GoFundMe has apparently pulled the page. I would have donated.

One protester climbed on the gate and straddled it, but then thought better of it and got down. After making a lot of noise, the mob moved on.

Ironically, a group of Portland Place residents published a letter condemning the McCloskey's recent actions, I guess to appease the mob. Too many folks trying too hard to be "good white people," IMHO. In the end, it will not help them.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts