Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got done casting and powder coating...yield was 3300 ready to go.

I normally take this time of year to get my bullet stock built back up. I like to do it before hunting season as I don't like for it to interfere with deer season. I will cast about a 1000 more...but these will mostly be smaller lots of some specific bullets. Anyway, this will just about cover my shooting for the next year.

Proud to be done with the bulk of it...it has been hot and HUMID down here in south Ga...hope this changes before deer season gets here.

20160920_163223.jpg

·
Registered
417 Posts
that is.... AWESOME!!! Someone's been productive today

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
that is.... AWESOME!!! Someone's been productive today
Well, it was spread over parts of 3 days...about 12hrs total time...should have taken about 10hrs.

Of course, I don't exactly hurt myself, working at it...just a steady pace.

Also, it takes longer if you spread it over a couple of days due to some setup that has to be done each time you work on it. I had a lot of interruptions while trying to get these done.

Reactions: LuketheDrifter

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
This is one reason I'd love to get into reloading. I work at a tire shop and have an endless supply of lead.

Reactions: LuketheDrifter

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is one reason I'd love to get into reloading. I work at a tire shop and have an endless supply of lead.
Man...if I lived in KY...you would be eating a lot of free pizza and drinking a lot of free beer.:image035:

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Just got done casting and powder coating...yield was 3300 ready to go.

I normally take this time of year to get my bullet stock built back up. I like to do it before hunting season as I don't like for it to interfere with deer season. I will cast about a 1000 more...but these will mostly be smaller lots of some specific bullets. Anyway, this will just about cover my shooting for the next year.

Proud to be done with the bulk of it...it has been hot and HUMID down here in south Ga...hope this changes before deer season gets here.

View attachment 155626
Man...if I lived in KY...you would be eating a lot of free pizza and drinking a lot of free beer.:image035:
Shoot in lead and I would have you weighing 500 lbs in no time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts