Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also, I saw a chart (I think it was on thisforum) that had a list of brands and the details (1:7) (chromed lined barrel) warranty etc...
Anyone have that chart. THe colts are running $1250, but I was wanting to spend around $850 so I could get a good optical. I almost pulled the trigger on the Bushmaster, but I would rather go with a company that has a lifetime warranty. I was tempted to trash the AR idea altogether and go with the CX4 Beretta 9mm carbine since I already have so much 9mm. The cx4 sounds fun, but I would like to be able to reach out further than 100 yards. Now that I have found a private range out in the country, I think its time to make a move and stop thinking about it. Ive been racking my brain on what to get for months now. :twak:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found it. This has a chart that has great info. Doesnt include all Manufacturers but....

M4 CHART

·
Registered
835 Posts
Stag Arms has a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser.
Bushmaster carries only a one-year warranty.

Kimber carries only a one-year warranty.

On the other hand, like Stag Arms, Hi-Point also carries a lifetime warranty on its pistols and rifles for its products.

In summary, criteria other than the length of the warranty should be considered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts