Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I looked at their main site and noticed that the last Tactical Brief was dated 2006!? Did I miss pages that are more current. Their Copyright at the bottom also said 1998-2006.

While the data may still be pertinent I would like to see more up to date data and briefs, if any!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed that to, but I think the information is valid. Winchester and Remington have both come out with a new SD round. So maybe we will see something in the future

·
Registered
176 Posts
I hope so, and again, great find on the website! Always appreciate those who take the time to search out data that can help us all.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's interesting to note, that the Hydra-shok is considered unacceptable:confused:

Now I have to run out and try and find some 40cal Cor-bon:rolleyes::image035:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Which defensive ammo should you buy?
Right now? Whatever is available IMO.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
it's interesting to note, that the Hydra-shok is considered unacceptable:confused:
It's also interesting that the FBI still buys it. One of the dealers in my area bought about 100k rounds of an FBI contract overrun in .40S&W. I have 500 rounds of it and have no qualms using it as my carry ammo.

·
Super Moderator
22,227 Posts
I looked at their main site and noticed that the last Tactical Brief was dated 2006!? Did I miss pages that are more current. Their Copyright at the bottom also said 1998-2006.

While the data may still be pertinent I would like to see more up to date data and briefs, if any!
More up to date data.

LE - Wound Ballistics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts