Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, have read on here and the other forums the various options for the Taurus 709 SLIM,

but I would like to the opinion of actual 709 owners on what they liked best and why.

Pictures would be appreciated. Also I am interested in both IWB and OWB.

Right now I have an uncle mikes sidekick generic size 15 IWB holster for my 709 slim, but looking for a good OWB and IWB made specifically for this gun, but looking in the sub $45 range, i like the supertuck with my XD45, but not wanting to waste a lot of cash on a holster for the 709 since I still have not made the decision to keep it.

thanks,

JOE

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Here you go...

OWB... FIST, INC.

IWB... FIST, INC.

I have both of these, several, actually...great holsterss.:yup:

The Taurus slim looks similar to a little Glock, and the holster fit would be about the same.IMHO

·
Registered
111 Posts
My 709 has become my primary piece. Funny thing - it fits perfectly in the High Noon Holsters bare Asset that I bought for my P95. The both fit just fine!!

I love the holster . . . very much.

My P95 has been pretty good to me, but the 709 is just a tad bit easier to carry!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I mainly use a SmartCarry with my 709, but I also have an Ace Case Tuckable and a DeSantis Nemesis. The 709 fits in the ACE nicely, but the way it's constructed the gun can catch the piping on the top of the holster when you draw. The Nemesis is great for pocket carry in my loose jeans, or in a light CC jacket I have. I think the size is the same as for the PM-9, PF-9, etc.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I use high Noon Holsters IWB Mr. Softy. i wouldnt trade it for anything. The dimensions of your weapon are slightly smaller than what Im carrying and I think you would be plesantly suprised at the quality and fit of the High Noon stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts