Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I were to get a Desantis Nemesis or the Superfly, which size would I get for a Kahr CW9? I don't see the firearm listed anywhere (although I have seen Glock 17 listed..weird) anyway, what other model would work?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
Look at the DeSantis web site - they list both for the CW9.

Commerce Storefront B2C

Frankly, although the CW9 is pretty compact, for me at least it's too big for a pocket gun, except perhaps in a rear jeans pocket.

As for size, the Nemesis offers more of a firing grip on the gun, whereas the Super Fly covers more of the gun and is less likely to print. Kinda comes down to what your needs are, but my personal choice would be for the Nemesis. I have one for a Kel-Tec and I find it ideal for pocket carry.

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whereas the Super Fly covers more of the gun and is less likely to print.
This..

But the Desantis site does not have the Superfly listed for the CW9. IT has it initially when you look by manufacturer..but when you click it, it does not say CW9..plus they are out of stock.

I found the Uncle Mikes, which I have found people online that use the #3 for the CW9 and like it, on Amazon for $6, so I figured what the heck, try that first.

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
This..

But the Desantis site does not have the Superfly listed for the CW9. IT has it initially when you look by manufacturer..but when you click it, it does not say CW9..plus they are out of stock.

I found the Uncle Mikes, which I have found people online that use the #3 for the CW9 and like it, on Amazon for $6, so I figured what the heck, try that first.
I just looked again, and saw the Super Fly listed for the CW9 (same as for P9 and K9, BTW) here:

Commerce Storefront B2C

But - out of stock.

The advantage of the DeSantis pocket holsters is the non-slip "pebbles" which keep the holster in the pocket when you draw. I'd consider the Uncle Mike's to cover your needs for now, then get a Super Fly as soon as they're available again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts