Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had a choice to move to any State in the US, which one would you choose as being the friendliest for CC? Which State has the least restrictions for CC?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Vermont is a very gun friendly state.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
New Hampshire, without a doubt. I have no desire to live there or even visit there, but look at the list of restricted areas. It's almost none.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Alaska

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
No disrespect to my beloved Virginia, but for CC I would have to agree it's Vermont or Alaska.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
From one foreigner to another, I'd have to agree with a lot of the previous posters.

Alaska or Vermont. Ya gotta love it when no permit is required.

·
Registered
65 Posts
No, No, No...:nono:

You guys are all wrong. California is the best state for CC'ing. C'mon, this is obvious!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Texas, not only gun friendly but the laws favor honest citizens, also have the right to protect your property.

·
Registered
346 Posts
It is hard to beat Vermont and Alaska but I still like Kentucky. By the way, I live there.
fellow Kentuckian here......agreed, Kentucky is a very gun friendly state........getting a drivers liscence is harder than getting your CCW permit.....

but you cant beat Vermont and Alaska where you DONT need a permit:danceban:

·
Banned
4,084 Posts
From what I've read, AZ and VT.

Not planning on moving to either, nor TX, altho I love visiting all 3.

·
Registered
238 Posts
As great as KY is, a state like VT or AK that allows concealed carry of all law abiding citizens regardless of having a permit or not sounds great.

PA is cool because they issue non resident permits that are good in other states.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts