Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
It would keep away from the Springfield simply because they make the XD line and those are evil.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Either one would work, but which one calls your name 'louder' when you pick it up?:blink::wave:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
STI vote

I'd pick an STI over a Springfield based on the reputations of the two companies.

·
Registered
368 Posts
It would keep away from the Springfield simply because they make the XD line and those are evil.
My vote is the exact opposite. I love my XD and find my self pretty loyal to Springfield.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Your the second person to say that with in the last hour. My mind is like this :hand10: :argue: :comeandgetsome: :22a: :nono: :santaclaus: :image035: I can tell I'm not going to sleep very well!!!
Wouldn't you sleep better with both under your pillow?

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
The EMP is not +p rated... is the STI?

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I'd go with the Springfield EMP.

That's one beautiful pistol.

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
I got my Hi-Point [to help Ohio] and my brand-new FNP-9! Therefore, I do not need to try or buy any more redundant unneeded 9mm pistols. So, are these two new ones pretty good? NO! I am not going to look at them on the net!

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I have some experience with Springfield and would recommend the Springer just because they make great guns that work well. :wink:

·
Registered
92 Posts
+100

emp

1 - 20 of 34 Posts