Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think it takes at least 100,000 signatures before the White House takes notice, but this petition won't matter, they will take notice if only 2 people signed it, it fits their agenda.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are probably correct. Well, at least it would reflect those that oppose the ban on AR-15's.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Would not shock me if the administration in power is exporting this petition list of names into an Excel spreadsheet to save for later use... I'm inclined to sign, but then again, I've had multiple LEO's tell me it's best to keep my name off of lists like this.

Of course, our Founding Fathers put their names on a list too.. so, I guess there's that.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Personally I don't think they even wipe there butt with petitions. Sadly I think its is a way to make people think they can make a difference or change, but they just use them as scratch paper and tell us they viewed it. JMO

Also did you see the one for making the NRA a terrorist organization on there.... really?

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
No doubt you are signing the terror watch list......there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to change the liberal progressive agenda view against gun control. Sign your voter registration card or a check made out to the Trump campaign or the NRA.

Those who wish to disarm the public have a wider agenda in mind. Would you sign Hitler's petition?

Reactions: msgt/ret
1 - 7 of 7 Posts