Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some prizes up for grabs. I need to hear from you, the good folk of this board, to determine who is the biggest Glock fan on this forum based on posts you've seen.

Only rule is you can't nominate yourself. :rofl:

He/she with the most votes gets the goodies.

May the best person win. :smile:

Items stay secret until a winner is determined. Shipping is on me.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since I can’t nominate myself, I recommend someone else nominate me. I’ll nominate them if they ask me too. This fits within the rules doesn’t it, @Rooster?
Sure. I'm not breaking a sweat over all this. Just stumbled upon some neat items I forgot I had I'd like to pass on to a good home. :smile:

Contest is over 8PM EST tomorrow Friday.

Of note, there are 2 items. One is of the common variety, the other one a little more rare.

And in the rare event of a tie breaker, person with the oldest reg date wins.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Is this kind of like being on OldVets Christmas card list?

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Who is the biggest Glock fan ?

Attachments

·
Registered
33,877 Posts
Is this kind of like being on OldVets Christmas card list?
No, this one have a chance of winning.

I'm not the biggest fan, but my first carry gun was a G30 and it will be the last one I ever get rid of. I guess that counts as a fan.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I've got some prizes up for grabs. I need to hear from you, the good folk of this board, to determine who is the biggest Glock fan on this forum based on posts you've seen.

Only rule is you can't nominate yourself. :rofl:

He/she with the most votes gets the goodies.

May the best person win. :smile:

Items stay secret until a winner is determined. Shipping is on me.
Change it to Kahr and i like my chances for some free swag!:smile:

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
I own 3 Glocks, and I'm probably not even close. I'll nominate @G26Raven just because the G26 is my favorite Glock, and anyone who puts it in his username is alright by me.
Thank you, but if nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve. Seriously, I have not bought a new Glock in almost 2 years. Yesterday, I just picked up my Sig P365. Sigs are all I have bought in the last two years. MPX, two 229s, and now a P365....I think I'm disqualified.

But then again, I do own a G17, two G19s (one MOS), a G26, a G30SF, and a G20....

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Not a gluck fan boy at all , don'r own one , don't want one . The g19 I did buy was tried for a M&P 40 with some upgrades to it so I made out well . So guess I get no prize !!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts